Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bad Booty Building

I am thinking about a way to spark up this blog. Maybe I should start cooking my way through The O2 Diet Recipes? Oh! That was done with Julie and Julia. Hmmm. Confess more of my foibles?

Here's a good one: On Friday night after having decided my butt is waaaayyyy too flat and after having two glasses of Sauvignon Blanc at Huntington Station in Morgan Hill, CA, I commenced to solve my "little" (OK, freakin, flat) problem. So I helped my friend Jaime with his mini prawn tacos AND his fried calamari. Then I ordered my own not to be shared meal: the AMAZING skirt steak salad (skirt steak, marinated and grilled to medium rare perfection, grilled cherry tomatoes, grilled bell peppers, carmelized onions and shrooms atop a bed of organic greens, fresh avo with a dusting of blue cheese and the perfect amount of balsamic vinaigrette. Thanks Marley, you are a rocking good cook!). Clearly, a little ole salad was not adequate booty building nutrition. My Wine-Mind (along with the thoughtful advise of Sherry) came up with a plan: the best way to pack my fanny would be to order some creme brulee. Brilliant. Oh, and when the check came, accompanying it were some little chocolate thin mints. Perfect after the creme brulee. Then, on the way home I had to stop at the grocery for catfood. There, I saw some huge chocolate covered peanut butter malted milk balls in the bins. Why, those would certainly give me a bigger a*@. So I gobbled those up on the way home. Eight of them. They were huge. Needless to say, I passed out in a sugar-wine coma without pampering my face with a Keri Glassman yogurt avocado raspberry facial. Nor a tooth brushing. I did manage to get my shoes off.

OK. So maybe the seven days leading up to tax day (and yes, I owe far more than I had feared) is not a good time for trying to wisely add calories to my established O2 Diet. I'll just stick with Phase III where it is safe and easy. Me and my 52 year old flat butt just need to remember to make that dreaded trip to the Post Office on April 15. After that, we'll tackle the project of Building Booty WISELY!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!