Monday, May 17, 2010

Another 4-Day Cleanse!

Well, after an indulgent weekend at the fabulous Tiburon Wine Festival on Sunday and a little party at home on Sunday, I have decided to do a 4 day cleanse!! I will return to Phase 3 after that. So I completed the first day of the cleanse today, and remarkably, I did not feel hungry as I did the first time I did the 4 day cleanse. I avoided the hunger pangs this go around by having the apple and cinnamon snack WITH the 8 pecans at 10 am and by having the large salad with protein at lunch, the artichokes at 4:30 pm and the steamed spinach, salmon and steamed asparagus at dinner with the berries afterward.

Typically the salad and meat and asparagus is eaten for dinner, but I needed more food at lunchtime to get through the afternoon, so I switched it around. Worked out very well for me.

Tomorrow I talk to Keri about the first O2 lecture I will be giving in my clinic on May 25. Plan to serve a bunch of the food and create a support group for anyone who wants to participate for 32 days! More on that later!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! People often report improved energy, clearer skin, regular bowel movements, improved digestion, and increased concentration and clarity after a detox diet.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!