Wednesday, May 26, 2010

02 Diet Support Group: Adventurers in a Nutritious Life

I have been so busy prepping for my 02 Diet Dinner Presentation which I held last night, that I have had very little time to blog! Thanks one and all who helped with and attended the presentation! It was great fun and GREAT FOOD! Almost everything was straight out of The 02 Diet book recipe section, the exceptions being the Grilled Asparagus with Toasted Coconut Orange Vinaigrette and the Dark Chocolate Covered Organic Strawberries (thank you, Dr. David Saber--awesome job on those!!!) I also poured Martin Ranch wines (JD Hurley Cabernet and MR Chardonnay), fantastic wines made by my good friends, Dan and Therese Martin.

There have been may people interested in the O2 Diet, but ... people need help making major lifestyle changes. In response to that need, I have decided to create an 02 Diet Support Group.  The initial group will be a 5 week meeting limited to 12 people. We will meet at my office on Thursdays from 6:30-7:45 pm from June 24 to July 22 (5 meetings to get people through at least 32 days on the 02 Diet). Included in the program will be at least one private consultation with me to review goals, biochemistry, special needs and concerns, etc.  Cost is $149 to include one 15 minute private consult, 5 group meetings, and online support to help deal with those sudden cravings. The group will be ongoing, and I will devise ways in which folks can continue to participate after the initial 5 week commitment. You can join the group before, during or after you start the 02 Diet!

If you are interested, you can call our clinic at 408-255-2592 or email me at DrStein@montavistafamilychiro.com.

Here's to us all living a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!