Friday, June 18, 2010

Easily maintaining my weight loss and feeling GREAT!

Whew! I knew that I felt good in my body: lithe, light, plenty of energy, pain free, but I was not sure if I had gained back any weight after vacation. I weighed in today at 131.5 which is where I was before vacation and is what I consider to be my ideal weight. Somehow at 129 I just felt that I looked too deflated.  Funny how those 2.5 lbs makes a difference.  Maybe it is all in my head, but honestly I think I fill out my clothing just a little better.

It is so great to know that I can continue to feed and give to myself in such a full and satisfying way while maintainning my weight and improving my health with each bite I take! Food as a tool for better health! YAY!

Food Journal for 6/17/10

7 grain toast w 2 T almond butter and 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 c low fat milk
2 c green tea

1 apricot
10 almonds
1/2 oz dark chocolate

mixed greens with 3.5 oz salmon, 1/4 mango, 1/4 avo, tomatoes, cukes, 1/2 c salsa
2 c half decaf coffee
1/2 c lowfat milk
1 tsp raw sugar 1/4 tsp cinnamon

10 almonds
mixed greens with 4 oz organic chicken, tomatoes, artihearts, 1/3 avocado, baby carrots

1/2 glass white wine with 1 c sparkly water
1/2 honeydew w 1 T lowfat sourcream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!