Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So many great ideas

Whoo hoo! blissful euphoric shopping spree at Whole Foods yesterday! Organic blueberries, avocados, mangos, apricots, and bell peppers ALL on sale. All my faves. Got yummy cantaloupe, organic green beans on sale too. So I can't wait to make my favorite "dessert" soup: Cantaloupe Apricot soup with raspberry coulis. See the side bar for this absolutely scrumptious soup that is, I swear, BETTER than ICE CREAM!

I feel really good after a day without the indulgences (see yesterday's post of true confessions) I had consumed in NJ. No offense to Ocean City, NJ residents, but the food there is just NOT what it is here in CA where I can easily get a wide variety of organic produce, milk, eggs and cheeses, poultry and beef. There I was nothing organic except milk, oatmeal (!?!) and carrots. Also, the restaurants served mostly pasta, pizza, ice cream, cheese steaks and big white bread sandwiches. How do people live healthfully on that type of food? Seriously?? So I am very thankful to the grocers and farmers in CA!

Getting really excited about started the O2 Diet Support group starting next Thursday June 24 at 6:30 pm. I have so many great ideas for the group to help support folks in "flipping the switch" to eating healthfully and joyfully all while losing weight and gaining energy. AND I know I need the group support as much as anyone.  Got the awesome 02 water bottles in today and soon will have the grocery bags from Keri. Really great looking water bottle. The people who have signed up so far are really awesome, and I can't wait to see how the group fills out.  So call up and sign up if you haven't already.

TaTa ForNow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!