Monday, June 21, 2010

Last night I indulged pretty well at a little dinner party. As usual, dinner went well with a controlled amount of flank steak, morel mushrooms in creme sauce(!!)) plenty of arugula salad, grilled asparagus, tomatoes and artichokes. The 2.5 glasses of cab lowered my inhibitions AS USUAL and so I had 1/2 oz of dark chocolate AND a half piece of ollaliberry pie and a few bites of ice cream. okie dokie. So it's Monday and I have gotten right back in the saddle on my 02 plan and I even drank plenty of water with an ounce of dark cherry juice (high ORACs with anti-arthritis properties)!

Today:

7 grain toast w 2 tsp almond butter, 1 tsp flaxseed and 1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 cup green tea 1/4 c 1%milk
2 cup half decaf coffee 14 c1%milk and 1/4 tsp cinnamon

1 cup berries
8 pecans

4 oz salmon w buerre blanc
1 c green beans w/ onions and tomatoes

1/2 oz dark chocolate

arugula salad with red onion, avocado, herbed balsamic vinaigrette, 3 oz flank steak
mango w 1/2 c plain nonfat greek yogurt, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and vanilla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!