Monday, March 22, 2010

Sooo Good and So Very Very Bad

I think I got a little over confident after last Friday's weigh in. Although I had some fabulous hikes over the weekend, they certainly did NOT work off the UNCONSCIOUS INDULGENCE I got myself into last night at Kate's kick off BBQ! It all started with the blood orange juice margaritas. MMM. those were a little too good. I had TWO and they were NOT weak! That lowered my inhibitions to the point that having FIVE ribs, asparagus, mushrooms (ok, those were fine) and a bit of tabouli salad (ok, not so bad there, either) AND a LARGE slice of lemon tart with blackberries and whipped cream seemed perfectly reasonable. Sooooo good. and soooo bad!

Fortunately, as if reading my mind, this morning Keri Glassman posted on her FB page a detox remedy: no sugar or salt today, have a lemon water before each meal and eat some kale and blueberries today. Just another day to get back in the saddle. Giddy-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!