Friday, March 26, 2010

Wow. WOw. WOW!!!

Today got off to an amazing start. Three women in the gym came up to me this morning and asked if I had lost weight and told me I look great. These are ladies I have seen working out at the same time in the morning for over 10 years. One lady got up close, studied my face and said "your skin looks so much younger! And rested! You look like you have changed your diet. Our food shows up on our skin, you know!" Now these are people I don't know well enough to have blabbed about the O2 with. They were just taking the time to express their observations! And that was just at the gym. Then I got to work. Several of my patients today (and earlier this week for that matter) said "you look GREAT"! I did not get this many complements after my plastic surgery in August which I made NO attempt to hide from anyone. And let me tell ya, my AMAZING plastic surgeon, Dr. Seung Kim in Palo Alto, did a fantastic and very natural job.

So after some pretty interesting moments today, I got on the scale, and lo and behold, I have lost yet another pound! yep: 129! Good Grief!! I feel like I am eating 3 good meals a day, fruit and nut snack in the morning, vegie and nuts as my afternoon snack, and more fruit or a glass of wine at night. Oh yeah, and I CERTAINLY have 1/2 oz dark chocolate every day. This eating lifestyle is sustainable, healthy, and effective!

I am so glad I read about The O2 Diet by Keri Glassman in Women's Health magazine, got the book and embarked on this lifestyle. It is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!