Friday, March 19, 2010

Still a Loser!!!! And a Winner!

OMG! I cannot believe I have lost another half pound! I am now 130.5 lbs. lordy! I had 2 glasses of wine on St Patty's Day and have had 1/2 oz dark chocolate daily along with all my other meals and snacks. I keep the grainy carb to one serving in the morning and 2 fruit carbs daily. Whoo hoo! Also, I have been omitting another cheat on this blog: I sometimes have a tsp of honey in my tea!!!!! This diet is SOOOOOO working for me.

And here is some exciting news: my skin is getting really clear! whoo hoo! THis is a BIG DEAL for me. Now, I must say that I am in perimenopause, and my acne has always been triggered by my menses. I have not had a period since Jan 14. This may be part of the explanation. We'll see how this goes.

I have not started using any of Keri's natural skin care recipes mostly cuz once I buy the food I want to eat it rather than smear it on my face. I'm kinda food obsessed. Once I see those plump glowy blueberries or that voluptuous avocado, I can't smear it on my face. I gotta pop em in my mouth!

Toodaloo!

3 comments:

  1. You have to try the face cleansers!!! They are amazing. They leave your skin feeling fresh and new. I try to do the green tea, yogurt and honey cleanse at least once a week. Go for it. You only use a little amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Zeyi! will do the Green tea facial cleanse! I was contemplating that one anyway.

    How is your tummy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lot better thanks! I am going to see the gastro on Wednesday. Hope you enjoyed the face cleanser

    ReplyDelete

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!