Monday, February 8, 2010

Constant Craving

Got through the awful post lunch craving with some coffee (1/2 decaf cuz too much caffeine makes me RAVENOUS about 90 minutes later. anyone else experience that?) Now it is 3:47--just 2 hours after lunch and 3 hours before dinner and I have plowed through my bell pepper and carrot snacks and am about to down 10 more pecans. OK, maybe some lemon water will help.......

lord!

I think I deserve some kinda medal for ignoring the big tray of dark chocolate heart shaped truffles sitting in my waiting room for our big Valentine's day promotion......But a medal is not what I want. I want a big decadent meal.....

Hmmm. Maybe I am premenstrual. These days I never know when that is coming (I'm 52. If you aren't there yet, trust me, it's a rollercoaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!