Friday, February 12, 2010

WOWEEE! Phase II complete with more success!

Whoo hoo! I weighed in this morning at 134: one pound lighter than last week. I really thought I might have gained a pound or maintained. As I write this I realize that I am getting really hungry and thirsty and as I glance at my clock I see it is DEFINITELY snack time: 10 am. So hold on while I count out my 10 nuts, slice my granny smith and sprinkle it with cinnamon......

How we focus on the numbers to measure our success. So shallow! Let's see what other victories I can acknowledge besides my flattish tummy and absent muffin tops:

Definitely learning portion control!

Definitely learning how to limit or eliminate my nighttime snack (last night my snack was herbal tea as I ate my fruit earlier in the day. never thought I could have gone without a cup of granola or a CUP of nuts before trying the O2 diet!!!)

Energy has been good, although it was good before. I have always exercised consistently, slept adequately and taken lots of antioxidants. But I didn't lose energy on few calories. YAY!

I am gaining TRUST and CONFIDENCE in myself to develop new habits and use self control. I have not had a lot of trust in my self control in the past, so this is perhaps my BIGGEST VICTORY!

So...I look forward to the challenge and reward of Phase III: allowing myself Conscious Indulgences but using portion control. Can I do it? Say yes, Lisa. You can do it. Most of the time......

Tonight is going out with friends night. Let's see how well I hold up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!