Friday, February 5, 2010

OMG OMG OMG!

Weigh in day! I honestly thought that I would have gained back a pound or two in the last week since my last weigh in was right after the 4 day cleanse. This week I progressed to phase II where more food is added at breakfast and snacks.

BUT I LOST 2 MORE POUNDS! I am already at my goal weight!!!!!! My tummy is flatter than it has EVER been in my adult life! This is totally unbelievable. I have one more week of Phase II, and I will continue it just to see what happens. I really don't need to lose any more weight, but if I do, I am sure that I will recalibrate at my current weight of 135 once I am into phase III.

So today is Friday which means tonight is Friday night, my major socializing night when all my friends go to a wine bar or restaurant for dinner and wine. I am hoping that my victory on the scales today will fuel my will power like it did last Friday night. I am doing pretty well with the food. It is the glass of red wine that I really miss. Well, let's be honest 2 glasses. That amount of wine lowers my ihibitions considerably and before ya know it, my portion sizes seem to enlarge and it makes much more sense to have some of that creme brulée......

stay tuned.......

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!