Monday, February 8, 2010

toughing it out

This Hoosier is a little disappointed at yesterday's game, but she gutted out it with only 10 almonds and some raw bell peppers and sparkling water as game snacks. For dinner I made Keri Glassman's lemon artichoke pesto stuffed chicken with some steamed veggies. It was pretty good! made enough for more dinners this week. I substitued pistachios for the walnuts as I didn't have any. Also used water packed artichoke hearts and some very good olive oil instead of oil packed artichokes.

So I just finished lunch and I am having a craving moment right now. I want more food!!!!! Carby chocolately goodness. warm comfort food. apple crisp.....mmmm. I am torturing myself. Green tea is NOT gonna cut it right now, that's for sure. So I am blogging instead. Maybe I will make some coffee......

Well, on 2o minutes I start up with patients again, and that ought to distract me from my food cravings. I hope. jeez.

Anybody out there? what do you do when you have a big ole craving and you are still in phase II?

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. I will try to answer all questions!